Thursday, June 08, 2017

Day of the Dead Cards

We have a new swap theme this month and it's Day of the Dead. I had to Google that one. The only thing I knew about it was from the animated movie "Book of Life". So I made quite a few of them because I wasn't sure where I was going with this at the time. But they all have the same supplies:

Skull stamp-Etsy
Scallop circle stamp-Close to my Heart
Heart circle-Technique Tuesday
Flower stamp and colored pencils-Stampin Up
Embossing powders by- Stamp N Plus and Ranger
Ink - Black distress ink, Hero arts and Versa Mark
Sticker sentiments-Glitz Designs









Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I only know of it through crafty blogs, but know it's lots of colour and you have certainly pulled it off, SUPER ATC's
Faith
x