Monday, April 24, 2017

Manly Monday Blue Fish Cards

I dry embossed a piece of white cardstock with a Stampin Up cloud embossing folder. The wave patterned paper is by American Crafts. I hand cut the wave pattern at the top edge of the patterned paper. The sentiment (size 3 1/4) is cut from my Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge out of Bazzill blue cardstock. The mini fish are also cut from Cricut but I'm not sure which cartridge. The hook is a Quickutz die and the fish is a Close to My Heart stamp. I stamped it in brown ink (SU) and colored it in with distress markers before cutting him out.

The second card is very similar except I cut the sentiment a part and used one of the small fish dies to house the letter U, which is a Freckled Fawn sticker. The background stamp is by Stampin Up and the side border is a Spellbinders die.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant cards, LOVE the pun in the words.
Sorry I can't commetn on your other wonderful cards, no time, but I have caught up.
Faith
x