Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Kindness Campaign Card Drive Card #2

I made this card for a Kindness Campaign card drive. Check it out and consider donating some cards for a good cause.

I used Cosmo Cricket patterned paper for the background. I stamped the mosaic Stampin Up stamp in Ranger purple and punched out with matching punch. I put a bunch of them in a circle die cut (Cricut) and then cut that circle in half. The sentiment is Fiskars stamp that I heat embossed in white. Then I inked the white cardstock and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls and water. After it dried and I cut it into a circle (maybe with Creative Memories cutting system?), I added it to the inside of the half circle. with a flower rhinestone in the center,



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colours, papers and design.
Faith
x