Friday, May 29, 2015

Steampunk Vivian

Today I have the last of the steampunk Flashback Friday's for Sassy Studio Designs. I'm glad we were challenged to do steampunk because I really like the way my cards have turned out. 

In today's card I used patterned paper by Pebbles (blue/green) and GCD (black). On the black paper I dry embossed a Darice folder of cogs and screws. The image is on Cryogen cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I applied paint mixed with powdered chalk by Stamp N Plus on the cogs around the image. The die cuts are by Spellbinders with Die Cuts with a View glitter paper. The ribbon is by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and the epoxy sticker sentiment is by Glitz Designs.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE what you have done here, great colouring and texture.