Friday, February 28, 2014

Deep Red Stamps BFF

Last week I showed this new Deep Red Stamp with a shabby chic style. I wanted to make this stamp stand out with vibrant bright colors. 


You can find the Best Friend stamp at A Cherry on Top and at Scrapbook.com. For my card I heat embossed the sentiment with Stamin Up white pigment ink and StampN Plus pink embossing powder onto white cardstock. I cut the sentiment down as much as I could and left the edges clean. There is no use of distress ink on my card. Jump back! The moons must have been out of alignment or something for that to happen. Hee hee.

The Bazzill orange cardstock is dry embossed with a Gina Marie embossing folders. Gina is a friend of mine and sells her embossing folders at her store in Grand Rapids. The patterned paper is by Sassafras, unfortunately no longer available. Their blog says they sold out in 2011. Flower by Making Memories and rhinestones from a dollar store.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.I'm out scrapping with some friends.



Challenges:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cindy, I love the bright spring colors on this card. Definately chases the winter blues away. I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22814.html

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT