Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cozy Chair Stamp by Stamp N Plus

My card today features this Cozy Chair stamp by Stamp N Plus and I have to say it is one of my favorite stamps to play with. I previously made the stamped image which you can see in THIS post, and finally acquired the correct shade of purple to match the flowers in the chair. The image was stamped with Versa Mark and then heat embossed it with SNP silver embossing powder. Next I colored it in with Stamp N Plus's Stardust powdered chalk mixed with distress inks and water. The distress inks give the Stardust chalk color with a beautiful sparkle to it. Then I finished the image piece up by die cutting the it out with a Spellbinder's die and matting it onto a piece of purple scrap patterned paper.

 The pink polka dot paper is by Making Memories and the purple background paper is by Recollections. The ribbon is doubled with the wider pink ribbon by Offray and the smaller pink with a gathered white center by American Crafts. The chipboard tag is also by American Crafts and I have layered a Doodlebug sentiment sticker onto it. I was a little afraid that the tag would get ripped off in the mail so after I adhered it with glue dots I added a brad. I can only hope that it makes it to the recipient in one piece but really who knows.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful with the pink and purple.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}