Sunday, February 02, 2014

Border Stamp made into a Background Love card at Chalk Ah Lot

I'm posting a new card for the Chalk ah Lot challenge Love with chalk.

I stamped a Stamp N Plus floral heart border stamp from side to side while stamping part of the design off the page onto white Recollections cardstock with black Hero Arts ink. Then I colored the pattern with Powdered chalk mixed with paint by Stamp N Plus. The heart is yellow {Sunshine}, the foliage is green {Lime}, the butterfly is orange-ish{Passion} and the bows and ribbon are pink {Beauty}. 


The patterned paper is by Basic Grey and I used ribbon by Offray. The sentiment sticker is by Three Bugs in a Rug which is on an Elle's Studio circle die cut. The circle die cut adheres to a Spellbinders scallop circle that has been sprayed with pink Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels. I adhered the whole sentiment piece to the card front with foam adhesive. 


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}